TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website, CommunityHelpFinder.com, which provides information originated or compiled by Development Analytics LLC as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of (the "Site") and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Development Analytics LLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.CommunityHelpFinder.com/terms-of-use. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. Content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of Development Analytics LLC or our third-party content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”) not under the control of Development Analytics LLC. Development Analytics LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including, without any limitations, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Development Analytics LLC is providing a link to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link by Development Analytics LLC does not imply any association with its operators.
Certain products and services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that certain products, services or functionality made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Development Analytics LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom Development Analytics LLC has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of Site users and customers.
4. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may use the Site only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
5. Trade name and trademarks. Dev-Analytics is a trade name of Development Analytics LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Development Analytics LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own personal use and not for re-publication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site. The use of the Site is at the discretion of Development Analytics LLC and Development Analytics LLC may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by Development Analytics LLC from our offices within the USA. If you access the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Development Analytics LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DEVELOPMENT ANALYTICS LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DEVELOPMENT ANALYTICS LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached at Development Analytics LLC as follows:
By mail: Development Analytics LLC, 1050 30th Street NW, Washington, DC 20007
By phone: 202-465-8322
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the District of Columbia, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Development Analytics LLC or its affiliates. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to these Terms or use of the Site will be brought only in a court within the District of Columbia.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of Development Analytics LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Development Analytics LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the company.
16. Termination. Development Analytics LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
19. Contact Information.
Development Analytics LLC
1050 30th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007